Barcelona represents a Mecca of music: an interactive environment where musicians from Europe, Africa, Asia, and Latin-America gather to create unique music from this city. MiraMundo members are united by freedom, the courage to overcome any borders, the love for multiculturalism and a global understanding of their own traditions.
The band was formed by the Brazilian-Portuguese-Japanese-Italian songwriter Luiz Murá, together with four musicians, all of different nationalities. MiraMundo songs present intimate stories about love, travel experiences and feelings, while mixing diverse genres: bossa nova, Mexican mariachi, samba, Italian and Gypsy songs or African traditions, all these blended into a balanced flow of gentle rhythms and strong melodies, sung in five different languages.
- Luiz Murá - Guitar, Leading vocal, Charango, Viola caipira
- Malena Cousinet - Saxophone, Vocal
- Marta Kurzyca - Clarinet, Vocal
- Jankely Felix del Aguila - Percussion
- Ernesto Vargas Aguila - Double bass, Vocal, Bass guitar